In issue 9 of the edition of the National Focal Point on Drugs and Drug Addictions NEWS – Bulletin for the new psychoactive substances you will find the following topics:
- New psychoactive substances identified in Bulgaria in the first half of 2022.
- New psychoactive substances identified in Europe in the first half of 2022.
- Focus on: AMB-CHMICA, CUMYL-CBMICA, 5F-Cumyl-PeGaClone, CH-PIACA, ADB-5Br-INACA, ADB-B-5Br-INACA и ADB-D-5Br-INACA.
- European Drug Report 2022: More new psychoactive substances on the illegal drug market in Europe.
- World Drug Report 2022: Global overview of new psychoactive substances. The number of reported cases of new psychoactive substances decreased in 2020. The use of new psychoactive substances is at a lower level compared to narcotic substances placed under international control.